Sunday, May 14, 2006

Someone's got to do it !!

I have done a few such, some I like, but some I dont.
My aunt works for a research company. I agree to checking out food joints, mostly coz its free mealz! There's also pre sales meals to c if it'll pull thru...that's fun. That's when I had milk shake wit a 8inch burger...it actually tasted good.
But wat I did last week was like a snitch's job...I went to a company to give an online test on Cisco...Yeah,I dont kno wat Cisco is...and needless to say,I flunked magnanimously, but they evaluated my technical skill to 35% n plannin n implementin to 21%.. so it wasnt a complete waste. The worst was that I had to rat on the administrator who was a real cutie.
Ofcourse my worst was callin up people and askin if they like travellin via Kuwait Airways. I actually managed to call 30 people!

1 comment:

Twisted DNA said...

"flunked magnanimously"
LOL.