Saturday, February 16, 2008

Let the Music Heal Your Heart




Once there was a difference between MTv India & MTv International and the 'Grind' was on only 'after hours'.

But now, like Ross (Friends) said " Everyday's a Lesbian day " !!

While the music is certainly catchy, the lyrics confound me!!

What happened to the likes of Jingle bells, Do re me??

My radio DJ recently said she wont play a requested song because she didnt want the people(kids in general)out there to listen to it.

With these few songs, i rest my case:
Nelly Furtado featuring Justin Timbaland - Promiscuous
Pussycat Dolls featuring Snoop Dog - Buttons

Pussycat Dolls - Beep
Snoop Dog - Sensual Seduction
Rihanna - Unfaithful
Fergie - Fergalicious

Truth Hurts - Addictive
Destiny's Child - Bootylicious
i found the lyrics of this song(by Taylor Smith) to be really cute...
He's the reason for the tear drops on my guitar, The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star. He's the song in the car, i keep singing, dont know y i do.

4 comments:

That Squirrel said...

This is a really good post...I totally understand. Today's songs are stupid and trying to make their ridiculous lives seem like something for people to feel envious of. Don't delete your posts/blog!

Karen Xavier said...

hey shil, taylor swift? YOU listen to her??? She's really good. And yeah , the songs they write these days... you forgot to include Justin Timberlake's "I'm bringing sexy back".
Now, that's why I listen to country!
See what songs they write...
"That's what I like about Sundays"
"When you think Tim McGraw" (taylor swift)
"Nothing to lose" (you both should listen to this song by Josh Gracin)

Icychips said...

ah so its taylor swift...nice name!! n there's a song like'when u think of TIm Mcgraw'?nice!! the lyrics of 'bringing sexy back' are bad?

Karen Xavier said...

I don't know if the lyrics are bad shil, I can't seem to understand what he says except for the chorus. But isn't the title weird enough...