Monday, June 30, 2008

Dude, where are my eggs?

This is the 21st century and well, the world is gettin crazier by the second!!
These days, every word, even two letter words have double meanings, so much such that am suprised people havent opted to converse in sign languages!!

My man friday and myself had gone shoppin over the weekend and to make a long story short, we kinda forgot to take our egg tray which the attender having broken a few had gone to replace. The next day I squeeze my way thru the heavy crush at the mall to the lost & found and
"Excuse me, I lost my eggs here yesterday, did u find them?" Mam, Where did u loose ur eggs?How many eggs were there? Could u please sign here sayin that u have recieved your eggs intact!!

Somebody just rang up for my colleague and asked to be called back on his extension number - Trouble one !!

3 comments:

That Squirrel said...

Oh gosh... that's hilarious! Your eggs!

Karen Xavier said...

hilarious? I am not sure I get it shil... did you go and ask the guy for your lost eggs?

That Squirrel said...

It's how I pictured the guy saying it- "where did you lose your eggs, how many were there..."
hehe.