Monday, December 14, 2009

New resolutions!! Step 1 - Recklessness

Ohoh the best part of october was that one evenin - when all were dead tired & slept off by 7pm, me & my kiddy saw Horton's hears a who & he simply loved it!! hence the cake for his bday!!

Ok here comes November – cold weather’s been predicted – really cold!! & voila there are 4days holidays comin along, courtesy eid!! I’ve been nicked named Jet Airways – cause of my 5 trips to India so far. So, there I am –sitting and planning a trip to Egypt for the past full month, when I finally convince myself that its not goin to work out.

With 12.12.2012 loomin on the horizon, I have decided to live a little recklessly by travellin to new places.

I was bookin 2 tickets for my colleagues to Dubai on this low fare flight to dubai & to Bahrain for another – next thing I kno – am ringin up my hubby & tellin him that I have booked tickets & v are flyin to dubai from Nov 27th till Dec2nd.

After a month of planning, maps, hotel brochures scattered around me, We finally board the flight havin forgotten to print out the ticket & my hair frizzin about like I’ve just been electrocuted!!

Dubai – awesome climate!! the hotel apartment everythin – my kiddy’s awesome sleepin pattern - 8pm – 8am thro out the 5 days we were there!!

After breakfast, we would set out by 11am, visit the different places & b back by 7pm and then Dubai One channel, Swiss choco liq & me used to party!! Ofcourse my hubby was there too!!

We visted all the places on our itenary - the dubai mall - the aquariums, the atlantis -the aquarium there.

I found this lady's outfit hilarious - micro shorts with a shawl !!




Touchin the dolphins was really something else!! Basically the 1st creature I volunteeringly touched.


PS: the tube worms pix is from my mobile!!

4 comments:

Karen Xavier said...

Why can't you put a proper picture of horton, I figure the first picture is supposed to be that. I saw horton, it was okay... why aren't you goin to Egypt!!!! Dubai is pretty neat, built for entertainment... and I still can't locate the tube worm.

Karen Xavier said...

Oh gross, worms... I see them now.I thought it was Who land...

Karen Xavier said...

And that was funny, the first creature you voluntary touched... dolphins, did you like them, what did you feel, abounding love?

That Squirrel said...

You should go work in a travel agency! :D It's so cool that you touched dolphins - don't they feel awesome??
I can't ID the worms either. But I like the clown fish!